Gimp Tips from Meet the Gimp
10 July 2008
I've been sitting on a little email note to myself since October! It's just my hot tips I collected from the early episodes of Meet the Gimp. Finally, I'm going to put them here, so I can find them again, and I can delete that email.
- 'x' swaps background/foreground colors
- [ ] scale the current brush
Faking some simple adjustment layers:
- multiply a compensation color layer to remove a color cast
- screen a color layer add a color cast
- multiply a gray layer to darken
- overlay a layer and paint black on the layer to burn
- soft light a layer and paint white to dodge.
Filed Under: Linux Computers Gallery Photography Technology